Thank you to everyone for much for coming to the Love your Water tree planting at Corder Park, Nelson. What a great day. We got over 800 trees in the ground, with over 139 volunteers! Clifton Terrace School came out in force to help us, and we’d like to thank Rosemary Cooke and all the teachers that made it a safe and enjoyable day.
We’d like to thank all the people whose hard work made Love your Water Nelson such a success. Thanks to Nelson Council, Nelmac and Peter Grundy, Steve and Paul for showing us the ropes and growing and supplying the plants. Special thanks go to Hirepool Events in Nelson who donated the portaloo for the day – legends! Thanks to Phoenix Organics for the delicious juices, as well as all our sponsors. This area of Corder Park and the stream that runs through it is well on its way to restoration.
For the Nelson portion of this year’s Love your Water campaign we invite you to join us for a fun day of tree planting at Corder Park on Friday 21 August 2015. Corder Park has some great people lovingly overlooking its restoration, particularly the Nelson City Council, who have helped us enormously in planning this planting day.
Simply meet from 10.00am at Corder Park on State Hwy 6. Look for our blue Sustainable Coastlines flags. We’ll be starting from 10.00am, and have some fresh scones or muffins and juice at around 12.30pm. We’ll be finishing up around 2.00pm; or whenever we get the trees in the ground! You can stay for as little or as long as you like.
Volunteers, corporate groups and schools are all welcome to come along and get your hands dirty and plant new native trees to help the regeneration of Corder Park. To volunteer simply sign-up through the quick form below.
- See 2014 Love your Water results here
- Any questions? Email Oliver Vetter on email@example.com or call 021 0259 8301
- Like what we do? See our sponsorship information below
If the form does not appear in the space below, please click here.
We’re looking for caring corporates to get behind the project. We need to raise funds to cover essential logistical, health & safety and administrative costs to ensure this project’s success in each region. Sponsorship is, therefore, vital. Check out the opportunities below to see how we can work together.
We offer sponsors:
- A team building tree planting activity with your staff, led by Sustainable Coastlines, including our multimedia educational presentation to motivate your staff to get involved. We provide equipment, however hard costs may apply for trees and transport.
- License to Sustainable Coastlines logos for use on web, marketing and other promotional materials during the course of the event.
- Love Your Water project report with metrics achieved through planting and educational work (great for CSR / sustainability reporting and marketing).
- Access and permission to use all event images, footage and results.
- Exposure through logo positioning on:
- The official regional event page(s) on Sustainable Coastlines website.
- Regional promotional collateral such as event posters.
- Announcement and exposure of your organisation’s support to Sustainable Coastlines’ social media networks (combined audience of 12,500).
- Opportunity to provide marketing material, run competitions and/or provide giveaways during the event. (Materials used in giveaways must be mutually agreed – with responsible packaging etc).
- Further leveraging opportunities to be discussed.
Sponsorship is available at two levels:
$500: Regional Sponsor
Includes all of the above.
$3,000: Nationwide Sponsor
Includes all of the above and in addition:
- Logo on 4×1-metre event banner for photo opportunities (used across all regions).
- Announcement of your support to our mailing list (5,000 subscribers).
- Mention on event media releases (we have a very large profile in the media – see examples here)
- Mention of your brand during media interviews wherever possible.
Oliver Vetter on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 0259 8301