As part of the Dunedin / Otago portion of the 2016 Love Your Water campaign we invite you to join us for a day of tree planting and weeding at Kaikorai Stream on Friday 5 August 2016. The Kaikorai Stream has some great people lovingly overlooking its restoration and we want to help them give some love to this special stream.
Simply meet at the Shand Valley Park on Brighton Road, near the Green Island Landfill. Look for our blue Sustainable Coastlines flags. We’ll be starting from 10.00am and will have refreshments, tea, coffee and drinks thanks to Phoenix Organics. We’ll be finishing up around 2.00pm. You can stay for as little or as long as you like.
Volunteers, corporate groups and schools are all welcome to come along and get your hands dirty, give some love to previous plantings, and plant new native trees to help the regeneration of Kaikorai Stream. To volunteer simply sign-up through the quick form below.
- Any questions? Email Oliver Vetter on email@example.com or call 021 025 98301
- Like what we do? See our sponsorship information below
If the form does not appear in the space below, please click here.
We’re looking for caring corporates to get behind the project. We need to raise funds to cover essential logistical, health & safety and administrative costs to ensure this project’s success in each region. Sponsorship is therefore vital. Check out the opportunities below to see how we can work together.
We offer sponsors:
- A team building tree planting activity with your staff during one of our existing event days. We will provide equipment and trees, however you will need to arrange your own transport to and from the site.
- License to Sustainable Coastlines logos for use on web, marketing and other promotional materials during the course of the event.
- Love Your Water project report with metrics achieved through planting and educational work (great for CSR / sustainability reporting and marketing).
- Access and permission to use all event images, footage and results.
- Exposure through logo positioning on:
- The official regional event page(s) on Sustainable Coastlines website.
- Regional promotional collateral such as social media posts, event posters.
- Opportunity to provide marketing material, run competitions and/or provide giveaways during the event. (Materials used in giveaways must be mutually agreed – with responsible packaging etc).
Sponsorship is available at two levels:
$1,000: Regional Sponsor
Includes all of the above.
$5,000: Regional Partner
Includes all of the above and in addition:
- Delivery of our multimedia Love Your Water educational presentation at your office (this has been proven to help motivate staff to get involved).
- Logo on 4×1 metre event banner for photo opportunities (used across all regions).
- Logo on Love Your Water project report mentioned above.
- Mention of your support to Sustainable Coastlines’ social media networks (combined audience of 12,500).
- Mention of your support to our mailing list (5,100 subscribers).
- Mention of your brand during media interviews wherever possible (we have a strong profile in the media – see examples here).
Please call Camden Howitt on 021 212 7287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this opportunity or would like any further information.