Do you have a work volunteer day to use and just need a good cause to get involved with? Come join us on a new initiative, Re: Out of the Office.
During our 2018 Love Your Coast Tāmaki Makaurau tour, we’ll be facilitating four corporate days where you and your team can get involved in the action at no cost. These dates are:
- Monday April 16th (Late morning – Waitemata Harbour)
- Wednesday April 18th (Early afternoon – Waitemata Harbour)
- Friday April 20th (Early morning – Manukau Harbour)
We’ll give you some education on the issue first to motivate your team. You’ll need to be prepared to travel to a coastal location in Auckland, and be prepared to get really stuck in, potentially up in mangroves and mud. A reasonable level of fitness will be required.
What do you need to bring along?
- Sturdy, closed-toed shoes (those with inappropriate shoes won’t be able to take part in the clean-up). No gumboots allowed as they get easily stuck in muddy areas.
- All weather gear, including a raincoat and sun smart gear.
- Drink bottle filled and ready to go
- Lunch and snacks.
- A good attitude!
What does Sustainable Coastlines provide?
- Rubbish sacks
- Health and safety documents and briefing
- First aid kits and first aid trained staff
- Drinking water tops ups
- Soap and hand washing water
- Love Your Coast presentation on site
Numbers are limited for each day so please register via the form below. All participants will need to individually register for this event so please share this page around your office.
Need more information?
Please contact Fletcher at firstname.lastname@example.org.