What do you need to bring?
- Closed-toe sturdy shoes, such as sneakers, sports shoes, tramping boots or gumboots are required for participation.
- Warm and waterproof clothes: NZ weather is unpredictable. Bring at least one warm top layer and a rain jacket.
- Sun hat and sun cream.
- Reusable water bottle, filled-up and ready to go – we will have plenty of refills.
- Snacks (lunch will be provided).
- Camera (optional) – this is a unique and beautiful location and we’d love to see your photos. Use #loveyourcoast on social media or email to [email protected]
- Your old mobile phone to recycle through the RE:Mobile phone recycling scheme.
What do Sustainable Coastlines and AURANGA provide?
- Trees and planting site
- A planting tutorial
- Drinks: Water and juice, tea and coffee
- A delicious lunch
- Health & safety documents and briefing
- First aid kits and first aid trained staff
- Our Love Your Water presentation delivered on-site by our experienced educators