Due to the upgrade of alert levels, we have decided to postpone this event. We don’t yet have a new date set, but we will update here and, if you have registered, we will email you with the new date.
While we are confident that we can conduct safe and successful events during Level 2, due to Auckland’s status at Level 3, where the majority of our staff members reside, unfortunately we can’t go ahead with the event this weekend.
In the meantime, we hope that you and your whānau remain safe and well. We look forward to seeing you at a future event!