- Trees and planting site
- A planting tutorial
- Tea and coffee
- Health & safety briefing and documents
- First aid kits and first aid trained staff
What to bring:
- Gumboots or sturdy, closed-toe shoes that you don’t mind getting a bit muddy. This is critical for Health & Safety considerations: those not wearing closed-toe shoes will not be able to participate.
- Reusable water bottle (filled up and ready to go)
- Warm and waterproof clothes. At least one warm top layer and a rain jacket.
- Sun hat and sunscreen.
- Bring a camera (optional). We would love to see your event photos! Use the tag #loveyourwater on social media or email photos to [email protected].
For more information, please contact Dan on [email protected]