What to bring
- Closed-toe sturdy shoes, such as sneakers, sports shoes or tramping boots are required for participation. Gumboots are not allowed as they get stuck in the mud. Coastal terrain can be challenging with rocks that can be sharp, loose and slippery.
- Warm and waterproof clothes: NZ weather is unpredictable. Bring at least one warm top layer and a rain jacket.
- Sun hat and sun cream.
- Reusable water bottle (filled-up and ready to go).
- Camera (optional) – this is a unique and beautiful location and we’d love to see your photos. Use #loveyourcoast on social media or email to [email protected]
- Rubbish sacks
- Drinking water
- Access to toilets
- Health and Safety briefing and documents
- First aid kits and first aid trained staff