What do you need to bring?
- Sturdy, closed-toed shoes (those with inappropriate shoes won’t be able to take part in the clean-up). No gumboots allowed as they get easily stuck in muddy areas.
- All weather gear, including a raincoat and sun smart gear.
- Drink bottle filled and ready to go
- Lunch and snacks.
- A good attitude!
What does Sustainable Coastlines provide?
- Rubbish sacks
- Health and safety documents and briefing
- First aid kits and first aid trained staff
- Drinking water tops ups
- Soap and hand washing water
- Love Your Coast presentation on site