What does Sustainable Coastlines provide?
- Rubbish sacks
- Our Love Your Coast presentation on site
- Health and Safety briefing
- First aid kits and first aid trained staff
- Sunblock, hand sanitizer, soap and hand washing water
- Drinking water and refreshments
What do you need to bring?
- Closed-toe sturdy shoes, such as sneakers, sports shoes or tramping boots. Sorry, but as a rule, we can’t let you do this in jandles or bare feet.
- Warm and waterproof clothes: NZ weather is unpredictable. Bring at least one warm top layer and a rain jacket.
- Sun hat and sun cream.
- Reusable water bottle (filled-up and ready to go).
- Camera (optional) – we’d love to see your photos. Use #loveyourcoast on social media or email to camden@sustainablecoastlines.