Te Puhinui Public Clean up Event 2021
Covid safety at our events
- If you, or anyone you live with feels ill, please do not attend.
- All attendees should follow cough and sneeze etiquette: Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue (dispose of tissue immediately).
- Bring gloves to the event if you have them available at home. Although we will have freshly washed gloves for those who need.
- Please bring your own face mask.
- Wash and sanitise your hands regularly.
- Social distancing of 2m must be adhered to for those outside your bubble.
- The event may be cancelled at late notice due to the unfolding situation.
- Our full Covid-19 Protocol is available at this link.