Vector’s Urban Forest aims to plant over 10,000 native seedlings a year, replacing every tree removed from the network for safety reasons with two new ones in areas where they contribute to the environment and the local community.
- Trees and planting site
- A planting tutorial
- Health & safety briefing and documents (we’ll happily provide a risk assessment for you)
- First aid kits and first aid trained staff
What to bring:
- Sturdy, closed-toe shoes that you don’t mind getting a bit muddy. This is critical for Health & Safety considerations: those not wearing closed-toe shoes will not be able to participate.
- Warm and waterproof clothes. At least one warm top layer and a rain jacket.
- Sun hat and sunscreen.
- Reusable water bottle (filled up and ready to go)
- Your old or unused mobile phone to recycle. As charity partner of the RE:MOBILE phone recycling scheme, donating your old mobile helps us raise critical funds for freshwater restoration.
- Bring a camera (optional). We would love to see your event photos! Use the tag #loveyourwater on social media or email photos to email@example.com.
For more information, please contact Sam on firstname.lastname@example.org.