As part of the 2015 Love your Water campaign we invite you to join us for a morning of tree planting and weeding at Kumutoto Stream on Sunday 23 August 2015. The Kumutoto Stream has some great people at the Society for Conservation Biology, lovingly overlooking its restoration and we want to help them give some love to this special stream.
Simply meet from 10.00am at the Club K squash club and gym, near the tennis courts right next to Victoria University, on Salamanca Road. Please Park on Salamanca Road and look for our blue Sustainable Coastlines flags. We’ll be starting from 10.00am and finishing up around 1:00pm. You can stay for as little or as long as you like, but afterwards we’ll all come together for a tasty sausage sizzle and some Phoenix Organics Drinks.
Volunteers, corporate groups and schools are all welcome to come along and get your hands dirty, give some love to previous plantings, and plant new native trees to help the regeneration of Kumutoto Stream. To volunteer simply sign-up through the quick form below.
- See results from our Love Your Water project in 2014 here
- Any questions? Email Oliver Vetter on email@example.com or call 021 0259 8301
- Like what we do? See our sponsorship information below
If the form does not appear in the space below, please click here.
We’re looking for caring corporates to get behind the project. We need to raise funds to cover essential logistical, health & safety and administrative costs to ensure this project’s success in each region. Sponsorship is, therefore, vital. Check out the opportunities below to see how we can work together.
We offer sponsors:
- A team building tree planting activity with your staff, led by Sustainable Coastlines, including our multimedia educational presentation to motivate your staff to get involved. We provide equipment, however hard costs may apply for trees and transport.
- License to Sustainable Coastlines logos for use on web, marketing and other promotional materials during the course of the event.
- Love Your Water project report with metrics achieved through planting and educational work (great for CSR / sustainability reporting and marketing).
- Access and permission to use all event images, footage and results.
- Exposure through logo positioning on:
- The official regional event page(s) on Sustainable Coastlines website.
- Regional promotional collateral such as event posters.
- Announcement and exposure of your organisation’s support to Sustainable Coastlines’ social media networks (combined audience of 12,500).
- Opportunity to provide marketing material, run competitions and/or provide giveaways during the event. (Materials used in giveaways must be mutually agreed – with responsible packaging etc).
- Further leveraging opportunities to be discussed.
Sponsorship is available at two levels:
$500: Regional Sponsor
Includes all of the above.
$3,000: Nationwide Sponsor
Includes all of the above and in addition:
- Logo on 4×1-metre event banner for photo opportunities (used across all regions).
- Announcement of your support to our mailing list (5,000 subscribers).
- Mention on event media releases (we have a very large profile in the media – see examples here)
- Mention of your brand during media interviews wherever possible.
Oliver Vetter on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 0259 8301