The safety and well-being of our people, their whānau and the wider community is our top priority. In line with current government regulations, we will be running events under the following guidelines:
- If you or anyone you live with feels ill, please do not attend.
- There are no participation limits for outdoor activities and a 200-person limit for indoor gatherings and events.
- There is no requirement to scan in or for a business to display a QR code poster or have mandatory record keeping.
- My Vaccine Passes are no longer required.
- You do not need to wear a face mask outdoors – face masks are still required in most indoor settings.
- Wash and sanitise your hands regularly.
- The event may be cancelled at late notice due to the unfolding situation.
Download our Covid protocol below, or read on for the key points as of Friday, 25 March 2022.