On the Sustainable Coastlines website, we collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- billing or purchase information (where making a purchase)
- event registration details (where applicable).
We collect your personal information in order to:
- communicate with our network of supporters and volunteers
- collect billing information from those making donations, becoming members, or purchasing products from our store.
Providing some information is optional:
- If you choose not to enter your contact details, we’ll be unable to register you as a volunteer at our events.
- If you choose not to enter your email address we’ll be unable to add you to our mailing list.
- If you choose not to enter your billing information we’ll be unable to accept your donation, membership or purchases.
We keep your information safe by storing it in our secure database and email communications platform and only allowing access to staff members that require it to perform their job.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at [email protected]