We will provide (at no cost to your school):
- An educational presentation from our highly experienced staff, about the effects of littering and single-use on our coasts and oceans.
- An organised beach clean-up with our first aid-trained staff, including rubbish audit and disposal.
- All equipment required (gloves, sacks, first aid kits, hi-visibility vests for leaders, a RAMs and Health and Safety plan).
- Student consent forms (download here).
- Our Health & Safety Management Plan (download here).
- Excellent online promotion of your school’s involvement.
To be involved, we simply ask that you:
- Register here to secure your participation.
- Complete our evaluation surveys. These surveys before and after our educational presentation are crucial for evaluating and improving our work. They also allow us to deliver our programme at no cost to schools. Find out more here.
- Complete student consent forms. To participate, we need to either receive a copy of your students’ completed blanket field trip consent, or click here to download and complete ours.
- Please organise your own transportation to the beach clean-up activity.