What to bring
- Closed-toe sturdy shoes, such as sneakers, sports shoes or tramping boots are required for participation. Gumboots are not allowed. Coastal terrain can be challenging with rocks that can be sharp, loose and slippery.
- Warm and waterproof clothes: NZ weather is unpredictable. Bring at least one warm top layer and a rain jacket.
- Sun hat, sun cream and other sunsmart gear.
- Reusable water bottle (filled-up and ready to go).
- Camera (optional) – this is a unique and beautiful location and we’d love to see your photos. Use #loveyourcoast on social media or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reusable rubbish sacks and gloves
- Drinking and hand washing water
- Sunblock, hand sanitiser and soap
- Health and Safety briefing and documents
- First aid kits and first aid trained staff
- A fun, healthy and safe environment
- Refreshments for afterwards