Participants need to bring:
- Sturdy shoes: this area has some challenging coastal terrain with rocks that can be sharp, loose and slippery. You’ll need closed-toe, sturdy shoes (such as sneakers, sports shoes or tramping boots).
- Warm and waterproof clothes: NZ weather is unpredictable, especially out here. Bring at least one warm top (ideally old woollen) and a rain jacket.
- Sun hat and sun cream.
- Reusable water bottle (filled-up and ready to go).
- Camera (optional) – this is a unique and beautiful location and we would love to see your photos after the event.
- Your own 4WD (optional) – this is a rare opportunity to explore an amazing area that is usually closed to public access.
Any questions, contact Project Manager Oliver Vetter at [email protected]