What to bring
- Closed-toed, sturdy shoes such as sneakers, sports shoes or tramping boots are required for participation. Gumboots are not allowed. Coastal terrain can be challenging with rocks that can be sharp, loose and slippery.
- Warm and waterproof clothes: NZ weather is unpredictable. Bring at least one warm top layer and a rain jacket.
- Sun hat and sun cream.
- Reusable water bottle (filled-up and ready to go).
- Packed lunch and snacks.
- Camera (optional) – this is a unique and beautiful location and we’d love to see your photos. Use #loveyourcoast on social media or email to [email protected]
- Reusable rubbish sacks and gloves
- Drinking and hand-washing water
- Health and Safety briefing and documents
- First aid kits
- A fun, healthy and safe environment
For more information, please contact Sam Judd on 021 058 9349 or [email protected]